How Can I test drive a Linux or BSD Distribution, starting from MS Windows and a USB Flash Drive?
Take 10 minutes, 2 downloads, 1 USB Flash Drive to create a bootable USB flash drive with PuppyLinux Operating System from any version of MS Windows; Vista, XP, 7, 8
- First Download try with Slacko 6.3.2 Puppy Linux .ISO file 200 Megabyte download.Here is the download URL Link http://slacko.eezy.xyz/download.php 32 bit or 64 bit your choice!
- Second Download , Rufus.exe the 1.5 Megabytge USB Writer program for MS Windows http://rufus.akeo.ie
- Optional USB Writer program Etcher, 70 Megabytes download for MS Windows, MAC OS, Linux. URL Link http://etcher.io Burn images to SD cards & USB drives, safe & easy.
- Use Rufus.exe or Etcher.io to write / burn the .ISO file to a USB Flash Drive.
- Leave the USB Flash drive inserted and reboot the computer. The computer should boot from the USB Flash drive. If not change the BIOS drive boot order to boot from a USB Flash Drive first, the CD-ROM second, and the hard drive third.