Monday, December 30, 2019

Espaniol langua, Fedora Workstation próximamente

Creo que es un soporte muy pobre para los hispanohablantes. En todas mis distribuciones, creo que Fedora Workstation es la más distribuida con soporte para hispanohablantes.  ¡Mi experiencia con Fedora ha sido increíble! y gracias por tu interés

I think it is very poor support for spanish speakers. In all of my Distros I think Fedora Workstation is the most Distro with support for Spanish speaker.  My experience with Fedora has been amazing! and thank you for your interest


https://getfedora.org/en/workstation/download/


BrayaON, [30.12.19 23:35]
I think it is very poor support for spanish speakers. In all of my Distros I think Fedora Workstation is the most Distro with support for Spanish speakers

BrayaON, [30.12.19 23:36]
for that reason I felt in love with Fedora

BrayaON, [30.12.19 23:36]
You feel like you're in home :)



Fatdog64  PuppyLinux information
https://puppylinux-or-pcbsd.blogspot.com/2019/04/fatdog64-800-release.html


No comments:

Post a Comment